Brief Destinations: Lolei, Preah Ko, Bakong, Angkor Wat, Banteay Kdei, Taprom, Ta Nei, Takeo, Thomanon, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakdas, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King, Kbal Spean Mountain, Banteay Srei, Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som, Mebon, Preup, Beng Mealea, Koh Ker temples and Tole Sap floating Village.
Morning: Visit main temples at the earliest Angkor capital, Hariharalaya. Lolei temple was built with brick in late 9thcentury in the center of a man-made lake, Indratadak. Preah Ko temple is another Hindu temple that shows a lot of earliest style of carvings and architecture of Angkor period. Bankong is an enormous mountain temple built as the state or main temple of this city. Before visiting Preah ko, you should visit shadow puppet and Khmer generation preserve the incredible masterpiece of generation preserve the incredible masterpiece of Angkor ancestors.
Aternoon: we visit Angkor Wat, the architectural wonder with its word class bas reliefs. We could either climb up the Bakeng Mountain to enjoy the sunset or return diretly to the hotel.
Morning: we start early in the morning see Sunrise at Angkor Wat at 5.00am.
Visit Banteay Kdei and then Taprom temples. After Taprom, we walk through the forest to Ta Nei and Takeo, Thomanon temples.
Afternoon: Visit South Gate of Angkor Thom. Visit Bayon and Baphoun temples. Next, we walk into the ancient Royal Palace to visit Phimeanakas temple with beautiful view of royal swimming pools and then walk to the Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
Full Day: Visit Kbal Spean Mountain to see thousands of Linga carvings under the surface of the water, a waterfall where you can take shower in nice cool water. Then we see Banteay Srei and Pre Rup temples.
Morning: Visit Killing Field whis is located in Buddhist monastery and Handicraft
Afternoon: Visit Tonle Sap, the biggest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia to see the floating villages, swamp forest and floating fish and people who live on the lake, by taking boat cruise then City tour around.
Full Day: Visit the recently opened jungle temples of Beng Mealea and then Koh Ker temple group which has several temples there and located about 120 kilometers from Siem Reap town.
- Visit the temples in the great city "Angkor Thom".
- Visit Prasat Kravan, Eastern Mebon, Ta Keo and Srah Srang.
- Angkor Wat - the highlight temple of your visit.
Take your easy step and enjoy the beauty of the wonderful temples in Angkor complex. Tour is simply conduct on a simple way and you will visit the temples at no rush. With our professional local team, you will surely be amazed and fascinated and thrill at every moment of the unforgetable sights.
Here in this itinerary, you will take a tour to the must visited places, South gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon with smiling faces, Baphoun, Phimeanakasa, Elephant & Lepper King Terrace and last in the morning, Ta Prom (the ruin with many big trees growing on the roof). However, we won't forget the main attractive temple in Angkor group, 'Angkor Wat", is one of the highlight architectural master pieces in Angkor Complex).
Day 1: Pick up at the hotel or from the airport. Sight-seeing Temples.
Day 2: Sight-seeing temples. Transfer to the airport for flight to ... End of service!
Day 1: ... - SIEM REAP | Arrival, transfer to the hotel check in & Sight-seeing temples
Arrival from ... transfer to hotel or pick up at the hotel. Visit Prasat Kravan, Pre Rub, Eastern Mebon, Ta Keo and Ta Prohm.
Afternoon: Visit Angkor Wat the main highlight till dawn.
Day 2: SIEM REAP - ANGKOR | Sight-seeing the temples in the small circuit
Visit the temples in the great Kingdom of the King Jayavarman VII. First sight-seeing the Southern gate of Angkor Thom, then continue to Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terrace and Prasat Sour Prat.
Afternoon: Relax at the hotel till time transfer to the airport for flight to BKK or SGN.
End of service!
Tour Inclusive Of:
- Hotel accommodation in twin/double room;
- English speaking local guide for transfer and tour;
- Private vehicle for transfer and sight-seeing;
- Entrances fee on sites;
- Personalized program in details;
- Taxes & service charges;
- Cold bottled pure drinking water & refreshing towels.
Tour Exclusive Of:
- Video & Camera fee;
- Visa fee and 1 photo passport size plus USD 30.- cash, (to be given upon arrival at the immigration);
- Insurance and other personal expenses;
- Meals & drinks that do not specify in the inclusive items.
* Bookings and Payments:
- All services are subject to availability.
- In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
- In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
- Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, all deposits received will be returned.
- We reserve the right to impose on any cancellation fees from any third party.
- In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits received will be returned.
- The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card, (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap - banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following details to be confirmed:
- Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary at the minimum of 1 week prior to arrival (for FIT travelers, and/or 25 days prior for the group tours.
- We accept all types of credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Amex).
- Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
- Payment by credit card is subjected to add 2.5 % for the Visa and Master, 4.5 % for Amex.