Brief Destinations: Lolei, Preah Ko, Bakong, Angkor Wat, Bakeng, Banteay Kdei, Taprom, Ta Nei, South gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of leper King, Banteay Srei, Banteay Samre temples and Tonle Sap lake( floating villages)
Visit Rolous Group which was the former Capital of the Khmer Empire in the 9th century. This Capital was called Hariharilaya that means the Residence of the God Vishnu and Shiva.
Preah Ko which was built in late 9th century (879) by the King Indravarman I, dedicated to Shiva (Hindu) funerary temple built for the king's parents, maternal and Paternal ancestors, and a previous king, Jayavarman II.
Bakong was built on an artificial mountain and enclosed in a rectangular area by two walls. It has a square base with five tiers. The first, or outside, enclosure (not on the plan) (900 by 700 meters, 2,953 by 2,297 feet) surrounds a moat with an embankment and causeway on the East and the West sides, which are bordered by low Naga balustrades.
Lolei is a small temple but it is worth visitting for its carvings and inscriptions. The temple of Lolei originally formed an island in the middle of a Baray (3,800 by 800 meters, 12,467 by 2,625 feet), now dry.
Visit Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer Empire, was a fortified city enclosing residences of priest, officials of the palace and military, as well as buildings for administering the kingdom. . Bayon is also considered as a window on Angkor history as its gallery has bas-reliefs about scenes of daily life, battles, China Town, cockfighting, chess games, childbirth and market scenes so on. Visit Baphuon is a single sanctuary temple-mountain situated on a high base. It is a symbolical representation of Mount Meru. A rectangular sandstone wall measuring 425 by 125 metres (1394 by 410 feet) encloses the temple. A long sandstone elevated approach (200 metres, 656 feet) at the east entrance forms a bridge to the main temple. It is supported by three rows of short columns.Then we walk into the ancient Royal Palace enclosure to visit Phimeanakas temple with a beautiful view of royal swimming pools, and then move on to the Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
We visit Angkor Wat and the detail of Angkor Wat which is the largest Hindu temple in the world. We visit its unique masterpiece of carvings, sculptures and perfect structure and Bas reliefs which tell you the Hindu Epics.
We visit Banteay Kdei and Taprom is the amazing jungle temple which is covered by the vegetation and it is the picturesque one in the Angkor site. After Taprom, we walk through the forest to Ta Nei a small beautiful temple which is untouched by tourist crowds.
We visit the most beautiful temple of Cambodia; Banteay Srei is nearly everyone's favorite temple. The special charm of this temple lies in its remarkable state of preservation, small size and excellence of decoration. The unanimous opinion amongst French archaeologists who worked at Angkor is that Banteay Srei is a 'precious gem' and a 'jewel in Khmer art'.
Then we visit Banteay Samre is one of the most complete complexes at Angkor due to restoration using the method of Anastylosis.
We visit Tonle Sap, the biggest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, to see floating villages, flooded forest and floating fish & crocs farms, people living on the lake, by taking a lake cruise then we spend our time to see the Artisan D’Angkor Handicraft and gift Shop, free time for shopping at market and City tour around downtown.
- Visit the temples in the great city "Angkor Thom".
- Visit Prasat Kravan, Eastern Mebon, Ta Keo and Srah Srang.
- Angkor Wat - the highlight temple of your visit.
Take your easy step and enjoy the beauty of the wonderful temples in Angkor complex. Tour is simply conduct on a simple way and you will visit the temples at no rush. With our professional local team, you will surely be amazed and fascinated and thrill at every moment of the unforgetable sights.
Here in this itinerary, you will take a tour to the must visited places, South gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon with smiling faces, Baphoun, Phimeanakasa, Elephant & Lepper King Terrace and last in the morning, Ta Prom (the ruin with many big trees growing on the roof). However, we won't forget the main attractive temple in Angkor group, 'Angkor Wat", is one of the highlight architectural master pieces in Angkor Complex).
Day 1: Pick up at the hotel or from the airport. Sight-seeing Temples.
Day 2: Sight-seeing temples. Transfer to the airport for flight to ... End of service!
Day 1: ... - SIEM REAP | Arrival, transfer to the hotel check in & Sight-seeing temples
Arrival from ... transfer to hotel or pick up at the hotel. Visit Prasat Kravan, Pre Rub, Eastern Mebon, Ta Keo and Ta Prohm.
Afternoon: Visit Angkor Wat the main highlight till dawn.
Day 2: SIEM REAP - ANGKOR | Sight-seeing the temples in the small circuit
Visit the temples in the great Kingdom of the King Jayavarman VII. First sight-seeing the Southern gate of Angkor Thom, then continue to Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Leper King Terrace and Prasat Sour Prat.
Afternoon: Relax at the hotel till time transfer to the airport for flight to BKK or SGN.
End of service!
Tour Inclusive Of:
- Hotel accommodation in twin/double room;
- English speaking local guide for transfer and tour;
- Private vehicle for transfer and sight-seeing;
- Entrances fee on sites;
- Personalized program in details;
- Taxes & service charges;
- Cold bottled pure drinking water & refreshing towels.
Tour Exclusive Of:
- Video & Camera fee;
- Visa fee and 1 photo passport size plus USD 30.- cash, (to be given upon arrival at the immigration);
- Insurance and other personal expenses;
- Meals & drinks that do not specify in the inclusive items.
* Bookings and Payments:
- All services are subject to availability.
- In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
- In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
- Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, all deposits received will be returned.
- We reserve the right to impose on any cancellation fees from any third party.
- In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits received will be returned.
- The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card, (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap - banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following details to be confirmed:
- Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary at the minimum of 1 week prior to arrival (for FIT travelers, and/or 25 days prior for the group tours.
- We accept all types of credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Amex).
- Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
- Payment by credit card is subjected to add 2.5 % for the Visa and Master, 4.5 % for Amex.