Brief Destinations: Taprom, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimean Akas, Terrace of Elephant and the Terrace of Leper King.
Visit Ta Prom which is the undisputed capital of the kingdom of the Trees'. It has been left untouched by archaeologists except for the clearing of a path for visitors and structural strengthening to stave off further deterioration.
Visit Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer Empire, was a fortified city enclosing residences of priest, officials of the palace and military, as well as buildings for administering the kingdom. . Bayon is also considered as a window on Angkor history as its gallery has bas-reliefs about scenes of daily life, battles, China Town, cockfighting, chess games, childbirth and market scenes so on. Visit Baphuon is a single sanctuary temple-mountain situated on a high base. It is a symbol of Mount Meru. A rectangular sandstone wall measuring 425 by 125 metres (1394 by 410 feet) encloses the temple. A long sandstone elevated approach (200 metres, 656 feet) at the East entrance forms a bridge to the main temple. It is supported by three rows of short columns.
We walk into the ancient Royal Palace to visit Phimeanakas temple with a beautiful view of royal swimming pools, and then move on to the Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
Our tour costs are net per person in US Dollars:
Valid until 31 Dec,2018
-All other fees
-Personal Expense and Tipping
Wake up and pick up transfer from the hotel at 04:15am:
Pick up and transfer to the south of Siem Reap along the way to fishing floating Village. Drive up the mountain and meet the monks for the instruction about how to meditate. The meditation will last longer or shorter, it depends on how you can manage yourself. The longer you can manage, the better you can apeace yourself. The meditation is normally last for about 30 minutes, if you are well meditator.
At around 06:00 or 06:30am, you will have a chance watching sunrise. Then follow by breakfast boxes which is ready delivered and reserved for you on spot. Catch up the surrounding environment and enjoy the beautiful landscape and the beauty of the great lake before proceeding your trip to an enjoyable boat ride around the fishing floating village (boat trip takes approximately 1.5 hours (October - February).
On the way back town, you are recommended for an authentic experience with the traditional transport, "Ox-Cart ride" for about 15 minutes in the village (optional).
* Service inclusive of:
- Breakfast serve on the hill after the sunrise and meditation;
- Special arrangements including alms for the monks, donation to pagoda, and other offerings during the ceremony;
- Professional English speaking local guide who will help in translation during the meditation and guiding;
- Private vehicle transfer and drive up the hill;
- Boat trip to fishing floating Village at Chong Khneas - Tonle Sap lake;
- Pure drinking water and refreshing towels during the trip;
- Ox-cart ride experience in the village on the way back town;
- Personalized program in details;
- Taxes & service charges.
* BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS:
- All services are subject to availability;
- In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
- In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered;
- Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services via email, (no confirmation for the activity shall be made via phone call);
- In the event of cancellation by the guest, all deposits received will be returned;
- We reserve the right to impose any cancellation fees from any third parties;
- In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits received will be returned;
- The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Master card only), in Siem Reap - banking fees may be charged.
Booking can be placed 1 day earlier in the low season (April - September), and 2 days prior during the high season (October-March). The event and activity could be combined with other tour, but please be sure that you will have your stay in Siem Reap at least 3 nights in order to complete your temple visit in Angkor area.